X4010M (Very low Mooney)
EPDM (Ethylene-Propylene Diene Rubber)
Mitsui EPT X-4010M is ethylene-propylene-diene terpolymer (EPDM) synthesized by Metallocene Catalyst.
This grade is suitable for Mold Sponges which requires high fluidity, corner molding of weather – strips and high hardness products.
– Ultra-low Mooney viscosity
– High diene
– Heat and UV stable
– High fluidity, excellent cast molding
– Easy to lower Mooney viscosity or improve fluidity by blending with other EPDM
– Vulcanization is possible in a short time
– Good Low temperature flexibility
|Typical Polymer||Test Method||Value|
|Mooney Viscosity ML(1+4) 100 C๐||ASTM D 1646||8|
|Polymer Composition, mass % Ethylene||ASTM D 3900||52.6|
|Diene content||8.8 %||NO oil|