31 (Rubber Industry, Water Base)
A highly effective non-mineral oil based and non silicone based antifoam and defoamer for aqueous system. It is vegetable oil based antifoam.
Performance Features :
– Rapid “knock down” time due to its good spreading power/high spreading coefficient
– Highly effective antifoaming and defoaming properties
– Long lasting foam killing effect
– Relatively small dosage does not impart significant influence towards film quality.
– Appearance : milky white liquid
– Density (25° C), gr/cc : 0.91 ± – 0.05
– Odour : bland
– Boiling Point : > 100°C
– Water miscibility : yes
– For acrylic & styrene acrylic emulsion paint : 0.1 – 0.3 % on total weight
– For other aqueous system causing high foaming : 0.2 – 0.5 % on total weight
– For sewage/white water : 0.2 – 0.5% on total weight.
Usual practice is to add Nofo-31 as it is, for antifoaming effect add it in the mill base,
and for defoaming effect add it in the let down.