EPDM (Ethylene-Propylene Diene Rubber)
Mitsui EPT 3045 is EPDM with low Mooney viscosity which is designed for excellent mixing processability and extrudability.
This grade is suitable for electric wires, electric components and color rubber products.
It is also suitable for improvement of processability and extrudability of other EPDM.
– Excellent mixing processability
– Excellent extrudability and injection moldability
– Excellent extrudability in compounding with low loading fillers and color compounding
– Low Mooney viscosity
– Meium ethylene content
– Wide molecular weight distribution and wide ethylene distribution
– Relatively high green strength
|pical Polymer||Test Method||Value|
|Mooney Viscosity ML(1+4) 100 C๐||ASTM D 1646||40|
|Polymer Composition, mass % Ethylene||ASTM D 3900||55.8|
|Diene content||4.7 %|